Wednesday, April 7, 2010

CONSERVATORSHIPS - The result of not preparing.

Client's mom & dad did their own trust. Dad is deceased and mom has alzheimers. Trust wasn't done right and there was no power of attorney. For son to get mom's property into her trust, he has to go to court to be appointed a conservator of mom's estate. Have your parents set up their estate plan properly? Call Amy Alvis at 516-1617 for an estate plan consult.